toggle cbox
hello and welcome to six letter word ! we are a real life, no word count, shipper app site based in new york with a focus on the five boroughs, nyc colleges, and a prestigious private school located on the upper east side. please take a look around and come chat in the c-box with us.

Add Reply

(always in our wonder years), ft. trinity
DENVER DIXON
 Posted: May 18 2016, 08:29 PM
the best people in life are free
nickname: dixie
sexuality: heterosexual
relationship status: single
significant other: ---

DENVER DIXON
maxine + she/hers

trinity
words: idk
notes: http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
Denver just couldn't wait to be a dad.

Well, he always thought that as soon as he finished any lessons with any kids under age 10. He loved his students like his own, and even though he still loved his 11-15 year olds just as much, they're a lot cuter before middle school. He loved them all for different reasons, but today he just finished his twice-weekly lesson with a particular 6 year old and she was getting much better at her form, today particularly being a strong day for her. She was dismissed with a high five, a hug, and a new CD to practice to, and Denver realized he had the next two hours until his last lesson of the day. As much as he couldn't wait to someday have little Dixons running around, he knew he had a lot to attend to before that even became a priority, and a part of him dreaded himself for wanting to accomplish so much before settling down.

He moved down the hall of the studio, taking his bag down to the larger room where he practiced himself. Luckily, teaching little kids meant he didn't get covered in sweat or injured as easily as when he taught older kids. He took his ballet shoes off and changed into jazz shoes, deciding to keep his tank top and sweats rather than changing since they were still relatively fresh. He put his bag down in the corner and stretched for a minute or so before beginning to start the routine he was choreographing for the Queens community center fundraiser next week. In the middle of the routine he heard the door shut and he turned around, smiling at the familiar face he saw.

"Trinityyyy," he greeted her, putting his arm over her as he walked over for a side hug, his breathing coming back down to normal pace. "I just started so hopefully I don't smell too bad," he teased. "What can I help you with today?" He asked, crossing his arms and shifting his weight to face the young girl.

PM
^
TRINITY COVINGTON
 Posted: May 24 2016, 12:20 PM
i see hope in your heart
nickname: trin
significant other: --

TRINITY COVINGTON
BRI + she/her

denver / 466 /outfit
She really needed to stop jam packing her schedule when her parents were away, just so that she didn’t have to sit at home alone while her cousin was off doing who knew what. It was bound to cause her to be late one day; at it appeared that might just be today. The dark haired girl looked down at her phone as she left the dojo and gasped. She knew she should have cut that mother off about ten minutes ago, served her right for just trying to be polite.

Dropping her skateboard the girl jumped on and pushed off, cursing down the street as she tried to avoid people on the busy sidewalks or being hit by a car when she rolled onto the street. Any opportunity she got, Trinity was pulling off pieces of the white uniform she currently sported and stuffing it in her bag as she pulled on parts of her black ensemble for dance. By the time she had abandoned the idea of riding, for the better idea of running, all that was left was to change her flowy white pants for the multi colored leggings in her bag. She knew she didn’t have very long if she wanted Denver to help her with her new dance, knowing there were always a lot of other people that wanted his help and that he taught a few classes. Practically tripping into the bathroom, Trinity emerged about ten minutes later much more composed and dressed for the right activity, her long hair now pulled up into a high ponytail.

With her bag thrown over her shoulder, the junior confidently made her way down the hall, smiling at familiar faces as she did. Peeking into the larger studio she smiled at the sight of her favorite dance instructors figure dancing across the floor. She just watched a moment before she snapped back to reality and slipped inside, making a face at how loud the door closed behind her. As the young man greeted her, however, she beamed and wrapped her arms around him from the side to return his hug as she tried to ignore the butterflies in her stomach or the way her face heated up. ”Hi!” and the girl giggled, shaking her head ”It’s okay, I just came from Tae Kwon Do so I’m not much better.” she replied smiling up at him. Letting her bag slide off her shoulder and pushing it to the corner it too a minute for her to remember what she was doing here in the first place. ”Oh, um, I have a new solo dance and I just…well it just doesn’t feel right when I do it. Could you help me figure out what I’m doing wrong?” she questioned, looking at him with hopeful eyes. .

PMEmail
^
DENVER DIXON
 Posted: May 27 2016, 05:53 PM

DENVER DIXON
maxine + she/hers

trinity
Trinity was one of his favorite students, if he had to admit it. She was very good at dancing, and aside from her talent and drive from the young age when he first met her, she was also very sweet and had a big heart, something everyone knew about her as soon as they met her. Plus, she had a little slightly obvious crush on him which just made him chuckle and blush usually. He started teaching her about 6 years ago, when he first began teaching, which was his junior year of high school, and she was one of his first students. It always made him sad once they graduated from his qualified age range. He knew he could probably teach adults, but he didn't want to edge out other teachers from their jobs, or make them feel like he was out for them. So instead, he promised all his 15 year olds before they got promoted to a new teacher that they could come find him at the studio whenever if they ever needed any help, which is what he assumed Trinity was here for today.

"I think girls sweat roses. You're totally good, homeslice," he winked, smiling and crossing his arms, listening to her question. "Of course!" He assured, glancing at the clock momentarily. He still had a significant amount of time. "You know it's very possible you're not doing anything wrong but rather you just aren't doing something that fits you, or you're missing something. Is this for fun, or for a lesson?" He asked, knowing that would affect his advice. He knew he could take more creative liberties and stretch her boundaries a bit more if it was just for her personally, but he also knew he could probably help more technically if he knew the teacher/what they were looking for, since he was fairly familiar with the other instructors styles.

PM
^
TRINITY COVINGTON
 Posted: May 31 2016, 09:46 AM
i see hope in your heart
nickname: trin
significant other: --

TRINITY COVINGTON
BRI + she/her

denver / 466 /outfit
If you asked her, Trinity would deny that she could ever have a crush on Denver and insist that even if she did it wasn’t so painfully obvious. The truth of the matter was that she couldn’t help but to giggle practically every time the older boy gave her just a little extra attention or the swelling in her chest when he praised her. She could try and ignore the butterflies that filled her stomach when he hugged her, but they were still there. Trinity had been hopelessly crushing on Denver since one of the first lessons she ever had with him. Not only was he cute, but he was a genuinely good person, something that didn’t escape her as she got to know him. She knew that it was probably ridiculous and extremely childish, but she simply couldn’t help herself and the day she had to move on from his class was much more heartbreaking than it should have been.

It was why, despite almost always knowing her dances perfectly, there was hardly a week that went by that she wasn’t seeking Denver out to get his opinion and advice. Even if she didn’t need help, she lied and said she did, just to get his praise. It was so stupid, but she couldn’t have been the only one. Laughing again, Trinity shook her head, ”We definitely do not sweat roses.” she replied as she looked up at him. ”It’s for a lesson.” she stated and made a face. Trinity had been struggling with her new instructor, their styles not really lining up. It made it uncomfortable for Trinity to dance many times, constantly causing her to feel like she was doing something wrong because to her it just didn’t flow the way she was used to. She tried not to complain though, not wanting to look bad because she didn’t like the way her instructor taught. Hopefully Denver could help her though. .

PMEmail
^
DENVER DIXON
 Posted: Jun 7 2016, 12:18 PM

DENVER DIXON
maxine + she/hers

trinity
There's a lot of growing up that happens between 10 and 16, and although it was usually only once or twice a week for an hour or two, he got to see and hear about lots of Trinity growing up. He took after her like a guard dog, always on his toes because he quickly became protective of her, not wanting anyone to hurt her. Mean girls, stupid boys, nobody. But he knew in his heart of hearts he had no control over that, and undoubtedly they had. She even told him sometimes and it broke his heart. But overall, he was enjoying seeing her grow up, he thought she was blossoming very gracefully.

He chuckled at her retort. "Maybe you should let me believe that so I don't go around like an idiot avoiding women who sweat," he grinned, taking a swig of water. He noticed the expression on her face immediately following the words it's for a lesson and furrowed his own eyebrows. "Not a fan?" He asked. He would let her distinguish what it was exactly she wasn't a fan of- the dance, the lesson, or the instructor. She began to dance and although technically she was doing very well, stylistically he immediately noticed the error. He continued to watch until she finished her routine before applauding seven times, a tradition he kept with any student who completed a routine, no matter if they fell every other move or executed it flawlessly. "Okay, I only noticed one thing holding you back. But what do you think it was? Do you know?" He asked curiously, stretching his deltoids to get ready to dance with her to demonstrate. "You have excellent control, the tension is in the right places mostly," he patted his core. He attempted the first part and furrowed his eyebrows, immediately noticing how uncomfortable it was. "You're going to have to teach me some of that so I can practice it on my own," he chuckled.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

welcome to six letter word, guest!

welcome back, Guest